Get free one-on-one help with a librarian. By appointment only, these 30 minute sessions from 3 to 6 p.m. every Saturday will allow you personalized attention to help you with the following:
· Introductory computer skills
· Introduction to the internet
· Setting up an email account
· Introduction to the library catalog-how to find a book, a CD, or a DVD, place holds and manage your account.
· Downloading ebooks, audiobooks and streaming movies and TV shows
· Research beyond the internet-learn to use the Library's online research tools.
Sign up online, over the phone (707-894-5271), or in person at the Cloverdale Regional Library.
> Registration is for a SINGLE, 30-minute appointment
> Individuals cannot double-book
> Appointment slots are available for the current thirty day time-span only.
> If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule for a later date and time.
> Appointments cannot exceed 30 minutes per person
Cloverdale Regional Library, 401 N. Cloverdale Blvd.