On Friday, June 28 the Cloverdale Arts Alliance continues its Friday Night Live free summer concert series with the Indie-Folk of T Sisters.
Distinguished by close harmonies, catchy melodies and potent lyricism, the T Sisters have created a refreshing brew of indie-folk/Americana music. T Sisters were chosen for American Musicians Abroad, a selective State Department-sponsored program fostering diplomacy through music. The sisters performed and conducted workshops in the Middle East and North Africa emphasizing girls empowerment and the power of music to create social awareness and change.
Best way to enjoy Friday Night Live:
- Festivities begin at 6 p.m. when the Street Fair opens with meals-to-go; sweet treats; wines and craft beers; locally crafted art, jewelry, clothing and wellness products; and kids’ activities.
- Food booths at the Street Fair offer a wide variety of delicious meals. With choices from pizza to risotto, BBQ oysters to lamb gyros, there is something for everyone. Local restaurants are also open for early bird and late-night specials.
- Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Arrive early and bring your own lawn chair as seating/chairs are not provided. The concert seating area is limited.
- Craft beer, local wines, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase by the glass.
- The conditions of the ABC permit for Friday Night Live do not allow outside alcoholic beverages at the concerts. Also, please dispose of any alcoholic beverages purchased at the shows before you leave.