Free music in Ives Park every Wednesday from 5 to 8 p.m. in Peacetown, Sebastopol, USA. Cold Lagunitas beer, fine local wine, food trucks, family fun, dancing, kid activities and good vibes. On July 24, music from The Duo Quartet and SonoMusette.
Sonoma West Headline Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week's e-Edition
- River residents sign petition to limit noise
- High school district installs lots more security cameras
- Violent, drug-inspired rampage rocks Bodega Bay
- Bringing art to the streets – literally
- SoCurious: What's the construction at Brook Haven school?
- Helen Irene Bonfigli
- Randy Coffman appointed to Palm Drive board
- Commentary: New gas stations proposed for west county — do we need them?
- Letters to the Editor, July 11, 2019
- Barlow floats housing plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Keeping the Faith: A minister for loneliness
- Ripe Rewards: Chef shares peach of a pair of recipes
- Newsroom Notebook: The sound of one hand typing
- Where have all the flowers gone? Saving Sebastopol meadowfoam
- The case against The Barlow
- Another blow for hospital district
- Sebastopol City Council goes greener
- 600 Lions: A successful campaign at El Molino