Racers took to the water on May 4 for the Great Russian River Fun Race in northern Healdsburg. The race ran five miles down to Memorial Bridge and included divisions for men’s and women’s kayak, stand-up paddle boards and canoes. There were also a few in costume as is tradition for the event.
Healdsburg Tribune Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week's e-Edition
- Avenue closes to promote southern hospitality
- Healdsburg Area Teachers Association files unfair practice charge against district
- Planning commission mulls over design for four-story, mixed-use building
- SoCurious: History of the old bridge by Badger Park in Russian River
- District announces selection of new HES principal
- Planning commission OKs three-lot residential unit development
- Junior High students demand teacher’s return
- Collaboration helps fund field trips
- McNulty named dispatcher of the year
- Letters to the editor: May 3 - 9
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Jazz fest starts student-focused campus
- Trivia night at Bear Republic, May 29
- Healdsburg Planning Commission meeting, May 28
- Cell tower project at Healdsburg church passes BZA
- Brad Wilson live at Coyote Sonoma, May 26
- 8th Annual Memorial Day weekend Art & Music, May 24 - 26
- Tea and memories in the rose garden, May 25
- HUSD partners with Hanna Institute for emotional and social wellness training for staff, support for students