TO SUBMIT, YOU MUST HAVE THE ENDORSED DOCUMENT FROM THE COUNTY CLERK. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS DOCUMENT, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR NOTICE.
The steps for submitting this legal is as follows:
1) Click the link below. This will take you to the software we are using to process notices. Your document will be printed in The Healdsburg Tribune and also appear online on publication day.
2) Select kind of form and click NEXT. Fill out the form and upload the endorsed document.
3) Choose the first date for the notice to run. This notice has to run for 4 consecutive weeks, so you will only be able to choose the first run date.
4) Provide a “Notice Name”
5) Submit the Notice
6) Pay the Invoice
7) We will review the notice and provide the Proof of Publication through the system.
8) We will also send the Proof of Publication to the County Clerk.
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact Jim in the legal notice department at: email@example.com (or call 707-433-4451, please use ext. 213). He will be more than happy to help you.
Find a local business
Sonoma West Headline Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Deputies arrest Santa Rosa man on multiple felonies after suspected attack in Camp Meeker
- Friday demonstrations continue in downtown Sebastopol
- Sign of the Times: What will become of us?
- Sebastopol police chief pick withdraws, city to interview former candidate
- Sebastopol Fire Department assistant fire chief dies
- Tragic weekend reminds that the Sonoma coast can be dangerous
- Stay home order extended
- Gang of Five: Notes on the Sebastopol City Council meeting
- Sebastopol man dead after four-vehicle crash on SR-12
- River’s mouth forced open by Sonoma Water crews
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.