TO SUBMIT, YOU MUST HAVE THE ENDORSED DOCUMENT FROM THE COUNTY CLERK. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS DOCUMENT, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR NOTICE.
The steps for submitting this legal is as follows:
1) Click the link below. This will take you to the software we are using to process notices. Your document will be printed in The Healdsburg Tribune and also appear online on publication day.
2) Select kind of form and click NEXT. Fill out the form and upload the endorsed document.
3) Choose the first date for the notice to run. This notice has to run for 4 consecutive weeks, so you will only be able to choose the first run date.
4) Provide a “Notice Name”
5) Submit the Notice
6) Pay the Invoice
7) We will review the notice and provide the Proof of Publication through the system.
8) We will also send the Proof of Publication to the County Clerk.
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact email@example.com (or call 707-433-4451).
Find a local business
Sonoma West Headline Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two bicyclists struck on High School Road
- What happened at the Sebastopol City Council meeting on May 4?
- WSCUHSD board to approve new vice principal, finalize layoffs
- Sebastopol Community Needs Summit is Wednesday
- Sebastopol moves to ban fireworks
- A hedgerow grows at the grange
- Former Sebastopol mayor pleads not guilty to child sexual assault charges
- Lions, Tigers log wins on NBL softball circuit
- Analy’s Olivia Franceschi inks athletic scholarship
- Sheriff’s Henry-1 deployed in pursuit of motorcyclist, arrest made in Graton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.