Two weeks ago, the Geyserville Sculpture Trail hosted a weekend of wine barrel decorating. The project, which was supported by the Geyserville Community Foundation, resulted in downtown Geyserville being decorated with community-painted barrels throughout town. While some creations look Halloween-ready, others, like Winnie the Pooh reaching in to grab some honey, evoke positivity regardless of the season.
This Week's e-Edition
Find a local business
Healdsburg Tribune Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Council approves agreement with Freebird Development for affordable housing
- This Week in H'burg: Remembering others’ challenges
- Healdsburg asking residents to voluntarily conserve water
- Healdsburg Forever delivers $300,000 to support nonprofits
- News from the Healdsburg Men's Golf Club
- City to host mulch/compost giveaway for Healdsburg utility customers
- Who gets a California stimulus check? When?
- County will begin vaccinating people age 65 and up
- Healdsburg Police Logs: Feb. 15-21
- HUSD sets tentative April dates for school reopening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.