C.J. Beathard threw a pair of touchdown passes, including one for 83 yards to Marquise Goodwin, to break a nine-game losing streak to start the season and lead the 49ers to a 31-21 victory over the NY Giants yesterday afternoon at Levi's Stadium. In just his fourth NFL start, the rookie quarterback completed 19 of 25 passes for 288 yards, as San Francisco scored more points than in their previous three games combined. The win was the team’s first time since Christmas Eve last year and break a franchise-record 11-game home losing streak. PHOTOS BY JEAN FRUTH.
Find a local business
Windsor Times Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Town council makes commission appointments, still seeking applicants for some seats
- One of Windsor’s newest pizzerias is about to celebrate its first birthday
- WUSD hopeful for April return to in-person learning
- Painted pianos project and World War II memorial coming to Windsor
- Who gets a California stimulus check? When?
- Lady Jaguars looking to go low on high school golf links
- County will begin vaccinating people age 65 and up
- State eases restrictions on outdoor sports
- WPD Logs Feb. 15 to Feb. 21, 2021
- Community briefs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.